With excellent job opportunities and many general and specialised education options, pursuing a business and management course in UK could be a potent move in your career. These courses are known for their academic reputation, employer reputation, and research impact worldwide. In fact, prestigious names such as the University of Oxford, the University of Cambridge, and London Business School are among the top ten best universities for business and management courses worldwide.
Indian students acquire the theoretical and practical abilities that modern businesses need in the job market through a business and management course in the UK. These institutions strongly emphasise ensuring that Indian students rank among the most employable in the UK and globally.
So, if you want to pursue a business and management course in the UK, read on. This blog covers the benefits and application process of studying in the UK.
What Are the Benefits of Studying Business & Management in the UK for Indian Students?
Business & management courses in UK after 12th could benefit you in various ways. Here are some benefits for Indian students studying in the UK:
- Universities in the UK have an outstanding international reputation for their high calibre of education. Business & management degrees and credentials earned at these universities are recognised and acknowledged on a global scale.
- Having earned a degree in business and management in the UK, graduates can advance to powerful positions as company directors, marketing executives, management consultants, and financial & business analysts.
- The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education conducts impartial audits (QAA) of the level and quality of the UK academic programmes.
- You can work a part-time job, an internship, or a placement in addition to your education and gain valuable skills to add to your resume.
- Indian students have the chance to participate in competitions such as the IBM University Business Challenge Trophy, a challenging business simulation.
- International student societies in the UK organise events, parties, activities, and outings to help Indian students blend in.
- Many universities offer English language support to Indian students studying in the UK. It empowers them with the required communication skills.
- Indian students studying in the UK can finance their studies and daily expenses through scholarships and other financial aid.
- You can get the opportunity to experience the UK’s multinational atmosphere, meet other international students, and develop various skills vital in today’s global workforce.
- The UK is well-connected to its neighbouring countries. Consequently, you can travel while you study.
- Indian students studying in the UK are entitled to free medical care from the National Health Service (NHS).
- Your spouse, partner, and/or dependent children do not need to pay for medical facilities if you reside with them for the duration of your study business & management programme.
Where Can Indian Students Study Business and Management in the UK?
An organisation’s planning, management, and operations are the main topics of a business & management course. Each component of a business, including areas such as finance, marketing, human resources, and administration, will be studied by Indian students.
In the first year of study for most business & management degrees, students follow a standard course of study before deciding on their course of study in the second year. After earning the degree, you can advance your job with critical abilities in market knowledge, finance, managing people, strategy, and statistics.
Many universities offer top-rated business & management courses in the UK. Thus, studying at these universities is a matter of pride. You can find some of the top universities in the UK mentioned below:
- Durham University
- London Business School
- Loughborough University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Leeds
- University of Oxford
- University of St Andrews
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Warwick
Indian students can learn about the profession firsthand thanks to the placement opportunities provided by several business and management programs in the UK.
Each UK university has its own set of entry requirements. Suppose you require help choosing a business & management course from among the top universities around the globe. In that case, our professionals can provide you with course selection guidance, comprehensive interview counselling, and professional personal statement advice.
How Can Indian Students Study in the UK?
A valid UK study visa is the primary requirement for Indian students to study in the UK. Applicants must have the correct documentation and follow the procedure to obtain the visa successfully. Here is an overview of the required paperwork and procedures:
For pursuing a business and management course in the UK, you must compile all required documentation. It speeds up the process and makes sure there are no mistakes. The documents you must give to the relevant authorities include some of the ones listed below:
- Current passport or other valid travel documentation
- Proof of funds to cover your living expenses for the duration of your course
- Passport-sized colour photographs
- Class 10th and 12th marksheets
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of recommendation
If you are under 18 or have one or more family members dependent on you, you might additionally require other paperwork. Plus, you will need to have any non-English documents translated. Our experts can provide you with the complete list of documents needed to get admission into a business and management course at a UK university.
An overview of the straightforward process of getting a UK study visa to live, work, and study in the UK is as follows:
- Select the university you want to attend. After getting accepted, it will send you an acceptance letter, which you will need for your visa application.
- Depending on how long their studies will last, Indian students must apply for either a Short-Term Study Visa or a General Student Visa (also called Tier 4 Student Visa).
- Check the eligibility standards, then assemble the needed paperwork. To prove that your spoken and written English meets British visa requirements, you must also pass a secure English language test (SELT).
- You can apply in person at the British Embassy in India or online at the website of the UK Government. Our consultants can help you with the process.
- Once you receive your offer, you can pay the fees and submit the bank statement.
Study Business & Management in the UK With Shuraa
Shuraa Education UK specialists can assist you in pursuing a business & management course from a UK university. We have an extensive selection of university application services, such as course selection advice, scholarships, student visas, and more. Furthermore, our experts can assist you with the documentation and eligibility requirements. Get in touch with us immediately, and we will do the rest!